This site is not ran by one person!
If you’ve read the disclaimer it’s clear that “This site is maintained by people. It doesn’t matter which people. It’s not you, so don’t worry about it”.
The website will never go down.. never. It will live on the internet, forever. What the BC government could do is admit their corruption, which will be published on this website, forever.
check out some new recently uploaded files from court proceedings.
R. v. Patrick Fox (Probation Violations) Leaving BC, and being 100 meters of the U.S. Border
– In this section of the website we look at the criminal case against Patrick Fox for violating the conditions of his probation by:
- leaving BC without the permission of his probation officer;
- being within 100 meters of the US border; and
- failing to report for probation as directed by his probation officer.
- CBSA fails to produce requested evidence…
Why is this case interesting? Big fucking deal, it’s a probation violation. It happens all the time. But, in this case we have the following:
- Prior to Patrick turning himself in to CBSA at the Douglas border crossing, to be removed from Canada, Crown Counsel Mark Myhre agreed on the record, in open court, that if Patrick were to be removed or asked/told to leave Canada by IRCC or CBSA, then he would not prosecute Patrick for violating the probation order.
- CBSA destroyed critical video evidence which would have irrefutably proven Patrick’s innocence.
- CBSA, the RCMP, and Crown Counsel Bernie Wolfe lied to the court, consistently, over a period of six months, claiming there was absolutely no record of Patrick presenting himself to CBSA at the Douglas border crossing on March 15, 2019. In the case of CBSA, the lie was upheld by personnel at the Douglas border crossing, the Vancouver office, AND the ATIP office in Ottawa.
- CBSA Border Services Officer (BSO) Meagan Polisak actually testified that at a port of entry, if a person presents themselves for entry to Canada and they have no proof of citizenship or place of birth (e.g. a birth certificate or passport), and CBSA is not able to prove the person is NOT a Canadian citizen then CBSA MUST allow that person to enter Canada.
- CBSA Officer Meagan Polisak falsely testified that when she interacted with Patrick on March 15, 2019, she “did not see” the Country of Birth field of both his FOSS and GCMS reports, which both stated “United States of America”, and for that reason, she “was not able to confirm that he was NOT a Canadian citizen”.
- CBSA did NOT want one of their people testifying because they would have to admit, either:
- they know Patrick is not a Canadian citizen and they, therefore, denied him re-entry from the Douglas port of entry – but then how would they explain why they allowed US DHS to deport him here in 2013?; or
- they believe Patrick IS a Canadian citizen and they, therefore, allowed him re-entry from the Douglas port of entry – but then how would they explain why their and IRCC’s own documentation and records clearly state Patrick was born in the US and was never granted Canadian citizenship?
In other words, CBSA was fucked no matter what they claimed.
R. v. Patrick Fox (Criminal Harassment Case):
- Let me start by saying: Fuck the Canadian justice system! Fuck the BC Crown Counsel! Fuck corrupt defense attorneys who collude with prosecutors to suppress critical evidence! Fuck feminists who blindly insist on supporting evil, sociopathic women for no reason other than that they are women! And fuck all those who would rather put an innocent man in jail than to realize that there are, actually, evil people in the world who just happen to be female. READ MORE
– Your lovely Admin Team! 🙂
Updated September 28, 2020