Yesterday Patrick went to court against Desiree and her boyfriend James Pendleton, to contest the ridiculous Order of Protection and Injunction Against Harassment they respectively obtained against him back in July.
During the hearing Pendleton repeatedly made reference to Patrick’s “unhealthy obsession” with Desiree. And that got me thinking, over the past few years Desiree has also made regular claims that Patrick is “obsessed” with her.
When Desiree makes such obviously inane claims I, like most people, take it with a grain of salt because she is, after all, a delusional, narcissistic, psychopath – at least according to the actual definitions of those terms. If you think I’m exaggerating click the links to read about each disorder, then consider your own first hand experiences with Desiree.
But to hear this James Pendleton fellow repeating such nonsense got me thinking. First, I’ve never met the man but from the research I’ve done he doesn’t seem like a complete moron – though some of the people who have worked with him beg to differ. But then I realized, his only source of information about Patrick is Desiree. Ah!
Nevertheless, I started thinking there are probably others out there who have only ever heard Desiree’s surreal accounting of Patrick. And I know from reading her declarations in their child custody proceedings how over the top those can be.
So, I’d like to throw a few simple considerations out there for those incredibly gullible, incapable of independent thought, sheep that Desiree is known for surrounding herself with.
- If someone came along and took your 11 year old child from you for no reason other than she wanted him, and you had never done anything wrong to the child, nor neglected the child, would you NOT be obsessed with destroying that person? I say: Any parent who would not be obsessed about ruining that person’s life is a shitty parent and shouldn’t be raising children.
- If you had a child with someone and they abandoned the child when he was 18 months old because she wanted to move to another state to start a family with another person, then after 9 years abruptly forces herself back into your child’s life and one day, without warning or notice, abducts the child to another state, away from the only people the child has ever known as “family”, traumatizing the child – would you NOT be obsessed with ensuring that person receives appropriate justice?
- If a person wanted something that you had (your child – not to make a child sound like a possession), that you worked hard to take care of and to raise properly, and that person could not take it from you by force again because the family court deemed it to be in the child’s best interest to remain with the parent he had been with his whole life (i.e. you) so that person files a malicious report with Homeland Security which results in you being physically deported from the US – and she does that for the sole reason of getting custody of your child – the child she abandoned 10 years earlier – can you honestly say that you would not be obsessed with that person?
- If you’re trying to live your life according to a few basic ethics, like not providing false testimony about others in court, and trying to teach your child to be honorable and dignified, yet that other person incessantly makes egregious lies about you in court (like claiming you “hid” the child from her for the 9 years she was absent) in order to get the court’s pity – would you, again, not be obsessed with that person?
- If, for the past 3 years, your child has been forced to live with such a monster of a human, even though he hates it and wants to come home and get back to the way of life he was used to, yet you are absolutely incapable of doing anything to help him because that other person just has to shed some tears and tell a few more lies and everyone feels sorry for her and gives her what she wants – Are you really telling me that you would not make it your life’s goal to do everything you can to ruin that person’s life?
- If a person contacted your friends, family, and associates and told them horrendous claims about you to discredit you and to turn them against you and as a result you lost a significant number of your associates, then when you do the same thing to them a few years later – except the claims you make about her are true and you provide physical proof of them – she cries to the police and courts, has you arrested for “harassment” and gets a restraining order against you (remember, you’re only doing back to her what she did to you, but you’re not lying about her) – am I to understand that you would be okay with that?
- If you had a best friend who had done nothing wrong and, in fact, had helped you raise your child while that other person was off living her new life with her new family, and that person called Homeland Security and sent them to your friend’s home almost resulting in your best friend who had nothing to do with any of the bullshit between the two of you being deported – You would not be obsessed with doing everything you could to make sure such a person eventually got what they deserved?
- If this person, while holding your child against his will, more than 1500 miles away, took it a step further and confiscated the phone you provided the child so the two of you could communicate without interference – a phone which the family court expressly ordered her not to interfere with – and suddenly only allowed your child to speak with you on her landline phone, which she monitors and records, and only in her presence – You still would not be obsessed with that person?
This, my friends, is just a small sampling of the bullshit Desiree has pulled over the past 4 years.
Now you tell me: Do you really think Patrick is being unreasonable? Do you really think he’s “obsessed”?
Patrick openly admits that his primary goal in life, until the day he dies, is to do absolutely everything he can (within the confines of the laws of the jurisdiction he happens to be in at the time) to destroy Desiree’s life and to cause her to experience as much misery as possible. And the ONLY things he will ever use in the pursuit of that goal is records and proof of her own actions, her own words, and her own beliefs.
And that is the purpose of this website: to make public the very long list of abominable things Desiree has done and continues to do to people – not just Patrick and their son. She can say, all she wants, that everything on this site is lies, but you may notice Patrick almost always posts supporting evidence for every claim he makes about her. If there were a single lie on this website both Desiree and James could easily sue Patrick for libel and he would have to pay them significant sums of money in punitive damages – but alas, there are no lies here.
And more importantly, anyone with half an intellect would listen to her rendition of things, and then consider the other party’s (be it Patrick, or anyone else she is conflicting with) story and almost every time her story will be full of holes, and just not be plausible in the real world – the world that exists outside her head.
Before I go, let me give you one concrete example of how she will so easily say things that can ruin a person’s life without giving it a second thought:
In 2011 Desiree testified in family court that Patrick had hid their son from her for the 9 years she was absent and that that was the only reason she was out of his life. She testified that she was unable to locate them. She testified that she had filed reports with the local Sheriffs in Florida. She cried and testified that she thought of their son every day of that time she wasn’t with him. And the court ate it up and hated Patrick…until she was asked why, in that 9 years she never notified the court; and why there were absolutely no records of any reports being filed by her; and why she never contacted child protective services; and how it is that when their son and Patrick were living in Phoenix they were in regular contact with her mother who used to babysit for him, yet she claimed to have no idea where we were?
I ask you this: what kind of sick, fucked up person would NOT be obsessed with destroying a person like Desiree? I can only think of one such person right now: James Pendleton!